October Nursing Accessories

October 13, 2016


I love the holidays!! When I walk into a store, mainly Target, and they are already setting up for the holidays, I get so excited! There is just something about this time of year that makes everything better.


A lot of people overlook October as being a holiday month, but I do not. (Especially since it is my birthday months!) October is great because not only is it Halloween, but it is also breast cancer awareness month.


Even though I am wearing a uniform now at work, I love being able to accessorize. Here are a few of my favorites for October.

ONE// Halloween Compression Socks
How cute are these fun and festive socks from Nurse Mates! Not only are they stylish, but they are also comfortable leaving my feet feeling fresh after twelve hours.

TWO// Badge-Reels
One of the first things I bought when I was accepted to nursing school was badge reels! My favorites are from BadgeBlooms on Etsy. Melissa has the cutest designs, great customer service, and quality products! She is also a nurse!

THREE// Stethoscope Charms
Stethoscope charms are sort of a new thing for me ever since I discovered the company CharMed. I quickly fell in love with their concept of cute snap on designs for your beloved scope. They fit well on my Littmann scope. I have yet to try it on the MDF.  

What are your favorite accessories for October? 


Post a Comment

Leave your comments here. All comments are reviewed and posted within 48 hours.

Latest Instagrams

© Mighty Nurse Megan. Design by FCD.