Figs Scrub Review

August 9, 2015

Hey guys,

Remember a few weeks ago when I reviewed the infinity scrubs and said they were soft? Well I have found even softer scrubs that also include antimicrobial technology. And they have the additional pockets that I was looking for. These scrubs have become my new favorites. Introducing Figs Scrubs...




Here is what you need to know:

one// They have four way stretch. The fabric actually moves with you! 

two// The material is lightweight, allows air to flow through, and is moisture wicking. 

three// Figs scrubs feature antimicrobial technology. Yipee!

four// These scrubs do not require you to iron them. I love being able to take them out of the dry and not worry about wrinkles! 

five// threads for threads: every set of scrubs sold, FIGS gives a set to a healthcare provider in need. How awesome is that.
Source
Source
I have been wearing my FIGS for about a week now and I am in love. I wish I had captured better pictures, but I will settle for describing them to you. Both the top and bottom have a very flattering cut to it. I have the Womens catarina top and the Women kade pant in purple. (The color alone is worth my money. Seriously gorgeous.) The bottoms are a tailored straight pant, but they also sell a skinny version. The yoga pant waistband is my all time favorite. It is so comfortable and does not slip down my behind when bending over. The top has a nice v-neck and back darts that make this top very flattering. Both of these are part of their technical collection.  You can read more about it here.

They are a little more expensive than other options, but worth it. Not only is the fabric incredibly soft, but there are a ton of pockets! Plus I think paying a little more to help others in need is worth it. Their scrubs reach places like Nicaragua, Brazil, Guatemala, Haiti, and Ecuador just to name a few. You can read all about the amazing stories here

People will be giving you compliments in these scrubs. I highly recommend getting yourself a pair or two and making a positive impact in the world. 

You can order your very own from Allheart here. For a limited time only allheart has 20% off all FIGS inventory. Or order from Figs directly here





Please note: FIGS was kind enough to send me a set to try, but this review is honest and 100% real. FIGS scrubs are truly amazing! 

6 comments

  1. Flattering and Functional! Look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah scrubs from Figs are awesome. Even my cousin who is a nurse gets her nursing scrubs from Figs only. However, she goes with medium top and large bottom but often tells me how much comfortable she is in them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome scrubs! Really loved them. Even I am looking for something similar and planning to purchase figs mens scrubs for my cousin. X-mas is around the corner and planning to send them to my uncle as present!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments here. All comments are reviewed and posted within 48 hours.

Latest Instagrams

© Mighty Nurse Megan. Design by FCD.